Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today's Awesomeness

Well hello.Im gonna tell you about-Today's awesomeness.From what I recall from today is first the babies my mom-Shelly and I went to the consighnment shop a-few miles north.Which kind of explains the 40 degree weather.Anyway,the babies and I stayed in the van.The second my mom left I turned on the radio to crank up the awesomeness in that girl-decorated van.Once my mom came outside I pestered her to go to McDonalds.
We were headed home-at least thats what I thought that until we pulled into the McDonalds parking lot.We went inside and got a table me Weston,and Aila stayed at the table.My mom came back with one apple-flavored juice box,and two large sized styrofoam cups.The mouth-watering words-(Dr.Pepper) went through my so called "huge head".So I went to the soda machine and got that mouth watering drink.Mom asked me for straws,ketchup, and a huge montage of napkins.I came back with the ketchup first-but unfortunately my mom's elbow hit the ketchup spilled.I went and got a second one and brought it back.
But, my baby brother Weston put the whole entire cup in his mouth!I went back and got a third one and surprisingly nothing hppened to it.That was the end of McDonalds.
Then we got in the parking lot while gagging to the smell.We headed to antie ashley's house.Iwent strait from the door to the porch with the high defenition-television.I went back inside because of the coldness.We went from Ashley's to food lion.




                                                          THE END
                                                                
                                                     WELL OF COURSE NOT REALLY!

28 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME first blog post! I look forward to MANY MANY more!
    (And OF COURSE your mother knocked over the ketchup! At least it wasn't you or a baby that she knocked over.. This time!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh-heh,funny and thanks IHOPE YOU LIKE THE SCREEN NAME I MADE TOO!

      Delete
  2. Oh and I LOVE the spikes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And as the mouth-watering words "Dr. Pepper" went through your huge head...the awesomeness that is a high-def tv in an inaccessibly cold place iced your veins...

    Love the post! Can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks the addiction to dr pepper is indestrutible of course!

      Delete
  4. Hey Dude, I would have to say that McDonald's trip sounds like it might have been a bit of a mess! What exactly did Weston look like after he ate a whole cup of ketchup??? And I was also wondering if it was 40 degrees up north where you went to the consignment shop - what was the temperature down south at your house?
    I'm bookmarking this so I can keep checking for your updates. Keep up the great writing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do not know the exact tempurture down south- thanks anyway

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Benjamin laughed at Weston putting the cup of ketchup in his mouth. He also wants to tell you that he went to Monkey Joes today, and his little sister pooped in her pants

      Delete
    2. Aww we went to monkey joes today too! And Sawyers little sister ran screaming in hysteria and hid from monkey joe in the bathroom.. Girls!

      Delete
    3. That's something you don't hear every day! Tell Isabella she is gross!

      Delete
    4. Poor Sophie! Isabella was apparently "in love" with Monkey Joe and very disappointed when she was told he isn't a real monkey. Weird kid...

      Delete
  6. Great first entry to your blog. I'm really looking forward to following all the adventures you want to share with us. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to mention that I'm adding your blog to my reading list on my blog so many others will be reading what you write from my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great first blog. Can't wait for more. Yeah, Dr Pepper will make a person's mouth water, as will french fries with ketchup (if you can keep your Mom from spilling it and Weston from eating it). I'm bookmarking your page so I can keep up with you too. Keep 'em comin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent blog! I like it so much better than the one your mom does. Probably because it doesn't talk about how much you hated me when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad brenna hates me, if you can believe it!

      Delete
  11. Note from Dalton's mom: He has snuck on here and removed some comments, as he said "to make room for more comments." I'm going to have to change my computer password to keep him from being on here and doing and saying lord only knows what when I'm not looking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Dalton! Love your hair cut and your blog was pretty incredible! Where did you learn to write so well? Your mom does a pretty good job, but I really think you could teach her a few things. Can't wait to hear about your escapades. I'll be waiting for the next ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was born with the same writing rate as my awesomeness rate

      Delete
  13. Why may I not speak of the space bar? Actually you must know where it is because you use it between words, just not at the end of sentences where there should be a double space. Okay I won't mention it! But your blog is pretty cool. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check out my efforts today and see if i did a better job with the space bar.

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete