Wednesday, November 7, 2012

stuff!

Today went just fine for me.  But the people that were bad didn't end up so well.  One person  ended up on a 6 for misbehaving in writing.  As well as this girl that just seems to sit beside  me.
My number today was 12.  Im  no goody-two shoes.  You may have figured that out by my last blog proving how awesome I am.  Although nobody needs a blog to prove how awesome I am.  Let me go out on the limb here and say  I AM SO AWEOME IF HOLLYWOOD SAW THIS THERED BE NO CONTEST!  I've had a crush on this girl-her name is Debby Ryan.  You may have seen the disney channel comedy Jessie before.  Debby Ryan plays Jessie in that show.
Let me tell you something: wooden chairs are REALLY comfortable!  I learned this the hard way.  The wooden chairs came from my papa.  Speaking of which my papa ordered like three-dozen books for me.  He's sent three of the books to me already.  One of them is like the-wimpy kid-do it yourself book.  One of the secrets in it is: I sometimes eat out of trash cans!
All the fans who are reading this blog right this second always remember to learn from your mistakes.

15 comments:

  1. Wow!!! A 12? That IS awesome. Hey, you're not saying that YOU eat out of a trash can are you. How IS Debby Ryan? Is she still living in your basement (wink, wink)? Hope you have another great day tomorrow. Lovey, lovey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. debby is doing fine sense shes with me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your AWESOMENESS continues to astound me. Can't wait for your next entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks your my best comment-giver.

      Delete
    2. Awwww Thank you so much Shelly - that is so sweet of you.

      Delete
  4. Ok, Mr. Not-a-Goody-Two-Shoes... I have a few questions about this number system at school. What exactly does 12 mean? Is that good or bad? What number do you get if you are a goody two shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if your a goody two shoes you get a 20.12 means great.

      Delete
    2. Dalton's mommy here. They start on an 8, and their number goes up or down depending on their behavior. It can go up to a 14 or down to a 2. The higher the better. So a 12 is really good. He saves up his badness for when he comes home to me! Lol!

      Delete
  5. Yeah, if I'm a 6 and you're 12, are you twice as good as me or twice as bad?

    Auntie of Awesomeness needs to know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Mr. Awesome, exactly what mistakes have YOU learned from?? This curious fan would like to know.. Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so Mr. Awesome I'm not sure I agree with you on the wooden chair thing. I think wooden chairs are only comfortable if you have a big butt with a lot of cushion and from what I remember you DON'T have a big butt....Oh and eating out of trash cans is not so bad when you're really hungry. By the way, I like your nickname Mr. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay Mr. Awesome, I hear you're sick as a dog! Hope you're feeling better by the time you read this, and back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete